IP.Gold Announce Sale To Celebrate Move to NEM Blockchain
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
IP.Gold Announce Sale To Celebrate Move to NEM Blockchain IP Gold is kicking off their transfer from the Ethereum blockchain to NEM’s with a generous sale. https://ift.tt/2MC30iG
Why the Coinbase customer support 1(855)750-0786 is always busy? My account has been freezed. Last month i had same issue and support staff helped me to recover my money.But since two days i am facing same issue cannot transfer my funds.I tried calling Coin base support 1(855)750-0786 but all lines are busy and busy tone i am getting right now. https://ift.tt/2qbzPts
Coinbase Adds International Wire Transfers for High-Volume Users in Europe & Asia High-volume Coinbase Pro and Prime Clients in Asia and Europe can now easily fund their accounts through cross-border SWIFT wire transfers from non-U.S. financial institution accounts, according to an official post published on The Coinbase Blog on Tuesday. http://bit.ly/2FJNeD6
On Coinbase Pro does anybody know what criteria are used to decide if a limit order should be rejected due to insufficient funds? I'm playing around with their sandbox api and trying to figure out when a buy order will be rejected due to insufficient funds. It seems that market orders will be rejected only if you give the order funds greater than the amount of USD you have in your wallet. That seems straight forward enough. The case for limit orders seems a little bit more complicated. If I have $1000 in my wallet and I specify a buy order for 1 BTC for $1000 the order will be rejected due to insufficient funds. I'm guessing this is because I need money for any possible fees. However if the order goes on the order book as a maker order. My question is do I need enough USD for possible fees regardless if the order becomes a maker or a taker order? http://bit.ly/2EHpQ7R
Comments
Post a Comment